The Board of Directors of ICME ECAB S.A., gathered on 27.04.2023,
decides the following:
I. To convene the ORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS of the Company for 30.05.2023, at 14:00, first convening, at the Company’s seat in Bucharest, District 3, 42 Drumul intre Tarlale Street and if the quorum provided in the Articles of Incorporation is not met on the first convening, a second convening is hereby set for 31.05.2023, at the same hours, at the Company’s seat, with the following agenda:
1. Analysis of the financial result and situation of the Company for the year 2022;
2. Approval of the financial statements for 2022 (balance sheet and the profit and loss account according to the Romanian standards) and the profit appropriation;
3. Discussion and approval of the Annual Report of the Board of Directors for 2022;
4. Discussion and approval of the Report of the Financial Auditor for 2022;
5. Presentation and approval of the budget for 2023;
6. The directors’ release of administration for the activity of 2022;
7. Accepting the resignation of Mr. Darie George from the position of administrator of the company;
8. The election of the members of the Company`s Board of Directors, the length of their mandates and their remunerations;
9. The extension of the mandate of the Company’s financial auditor;
10. The authorisation of Mr. CHATZIDIS GEORGIOS, born on 12.10.1976 in Marousi, Greece, domiciled in Athens, Sismanogliou 15, Vrilissia, Greece, identified with Passport series AT2891129, issued by the Greek Authorities on 10.09.2021, to negotiate and to sign the contract which will be concluded with the financial auditor;
11. Re-election of the Chairman and Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Company.
12. The update of the Articles of Incorporation as per the decision adopted above.
The shareholders shall be entitled to vote according to the number of the shares, as registered in the shareholders registry by 02.05.2023, at the latest.
The documents and informative materials related to the items on the agenda of the general ordinary meetings, including the list including information on the name, place of residence and professional qualification of the persons proposed for the position of administrator, shall be available to the shareholders at the Company’s seat and they shall be able to consult them and fill them in during working hours, between 08:00 – 17:00 hours.
The forms for the powers of attorney shall be made available to the shareholders through the secretary of the Company’s BoD at least 7 days before the date set for the General Meetings of Shareholders. The powers of attorney shall be used for both meetings, for the first convening and for the second one and must be submitted in the original counterpart at least 48 hours before the date set for the meetings. If the power of attorney is granted in a different state than Romania, it must be submitted in original counterpart, together with the translation thereof certified by a notary public in Romania.
CHAIRMAN OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS,
Mr. LAIOS N. KONSTANTINOS