Identity of the Data Controller
Lesco EOOD, (hereinafter referred to as “LESCO EOOD” or the “Company”), having its registered seat at v. Belo pole 2709, Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria, controls your personal data, explicitly for the agreed/communicated purposes.
Purposes of Data Processing
The Company processes personal data solely in compliance with applicable legislation and regulations on such processing to establish and carry out its contractual obligations, comply with legal obligations, safeguard the Company’s legitimate interests, or as per your consent as applicable.
In particular, the Company processes personal data necessary for exercising its rights and obligations as an employer, counterparty in different relations and legal agreements, for fulfilling its obligations to tax, insurance, custom and other international, state and local authorities and bodies, and for auditing and ensuring compliance to legislation and internal regulations. Also, it processes personal data to safeguard access to its facilities, address legal issues and protect its legitimate interests.
Whose & What Personal Data is being Processed
The personal data being processed relates to the Company’s individual physical customers and representatives of legal entities-customers, of collaborating third parties or subcontractors, visitors as well as job applicants. The data revolves around:
- Contact details such as name, employer, work address, email address and telephone number
- Identity information in order to securely enter and remain at the company's premises, such as ID / passport number / residence permit, vehicle license / registration number
- Furthermore, for customers, collaborating third parties and subcontractors:
- Payment, delivery and invoicing details
- Documentation required for third parties to operate in our premises
- Or for job applicants:
- Name, home address, email address and telephone number and documentation as means of their verification
- Date of birth, family status, nationality
- Details on insurance and pension scheme
- Employment and education history
- Any other information you may provide via documents you submit to us
Who Processes Your Personal Data
Processing is restricted to what is absolutely necessary and performed by our company, other Viohalco companies, as well as collaborating third parties and subcontractors on our behalf, for ensuring the successful fulfillment of the agreed purposes. Personal data is not sold to anyone. Personal data is shared with third parties who are essential in providing the requested services and products and facilitating the agreed collaboration between you and our Company or with lawful authorities as part of our legal obligations.
Personal data is not sent beyond the boundaries of EU/EEA.
Cloud Services may be used in facilities within EU/EEA.
Protecting your Personal Data
Our Company’s intent is to ensure that appropriate precautions exist to safeguard your personal data in any phase or location of its processing.
Our Company as well as our subcontractors, collaborating parties when used, are required to take appropriate organizational and technical measures to ensure the protection of personal data from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, loss and alterations.
In all cases, the processing of personal data is carried out by individuals or functions who are assigned with specifically related tasks requiring such data processing.
Retention of Personal Data
In order to satisfy the mentioned purposes for processing your data, we shall maintain the data for a period, which is related to the agreed purposes. We may maintain, however, this data further if so mandated by law, or for proportionate legitimate interests of Lesco EOOD until these interests are no longer in effect.
Automated Decision Making & Profiling
No automated decision making, including profiling takes place for your personal data.
Your Rights as Data Subjects
Please be informed that you have the following rights:
- To be informed of the personal data we process and request for a copy to be provided
- To request the data being corrected
- To request the data to be deleted, or object to the processing of this data or ask for restrictions on its processing. Note that this may lead to disruption in the collaboration and/ or offering of services, according to the specific purposes for which the data is processed.
- For information that has been collected by your consent only, you may withdraw your consent.
Please note that in some cases, the above rights may be subject to certain exemptions, conditions or prerequisites. e.g, in the cases of §3/4, we may still need to process this data further, if so mandated by law, or for proportionate legitimate interests of Lesco EOOD until these interests are no longer in effect.
- In the case where you believe that we do not process your personal data lawfully or we have not sufficiently addressed your rights as above, you are entitled to complain so to the Supervisory Authority of the country of your residence or of Lesco EOOD. The details of the Supervisory Authority for Lesco EOOD are:
In our efforts to continuously enhance the protection of your data, your clear and unambiguous information on its processing and complying with European and country law, the present Personal Data Privacy Statement is subject to changes.
For any questions regarding the processing of your personal data or to exercise your aforementioned rights, please feel free to contact us at +35973861702, email@example.com.